Δευτέρα 17 Απριλίου 2017

Angels fell astray

I miss you 
Like a grain of moisture misses the aftermath of our ultimate orgasmic fading 
I tend to let go from time to time, ever since 
In my dreams, I stray in oblivion... until darkness enfolds me. 

Now that our time has passed... 
And the fervency of youth elapsed in and through time, 
All I can do is remember 
Not necessarily the way things happened 
Nor the way they should have... 
All I have to do is let go... 
And plaster reality with sentimental dementia 

It is odd my love... 
The moment I heard that I may have found you again, 
In the most vocable sigh, 
In the most conspicuous sight... 
I chose to mute the echo of your cherished memory... 
I pledged not to see the footsteps of your leap. 

Night disappeared... and I feel no more 
As if I never strayed upon your blessed feather lap. 
Strange it is... 
I never sensed the presence of angels so near me... 


Original artwork, by Kunstfotografie((Johanna Knauer)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου