Δευτέρα 11 Νοεμβρίου 2013

From Lust to Dust


Original Artwork: "Go Away Bad Dreams", by Philomena-Famulok
More info, in the links below:


I saw the Ocean tonight
He had a scission on his chest
and the city lights were hanging from his tiptoes
How Time bursts in the stir of your echo...

As the vapor of the children's laughter
draws circles in the morning dew
i smell the essence of your fingertips

it's my ill fate that aches and reeks sometimes...

And the rivers loathe the Ocean
for the Ocean dries the memory of their crimes' blight

I met a woman once
She was standing by the river bank
We made love, in the crust of a bleeding sun
trying hard, not to singe from lust's strain

What she wanted the most, was to see the Ocean dry
so she can sew inside his scissored chest, her memory alive...

There were times since, i felt like a child
standing at the brim of the morning dew
Trying hard to leave no escape
to the vapored flakes of your memory's flu

Every time the rain sends its command upon the Ocean's leak
my new skin bleeds the echos of you
I hold thee close to the soil of a dying sun
and dear to the bleak soul of my foil...







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου